I Wanna Be Somebody To Someone. I wanna be somebody to someone (someone to you) lezzbo_whowrites. And if you feel the great dividing i wanna be the one you're guiding 'cause i believe that you could lead the way.

You say you don't wanna run and hide. I just wanna be somebody to you. I wanna be the one you're calling.
And If You Feel Like Night Is Falling.
And if the sun's upset and the sky goes cold. I don't wanna die or fade away i just wanna be someone i just wanna be someone dive and disappear without a trace i just wanna be someone well, doesn't everyone? There are 60 lyrics related to i just wanna be somebody to someone.
A Blessing And A Curse At The Same Time.
And if the sun's upset and the sky goes cold then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall i really need somebody to call my own i wanna be somebody to someone someone to you someone to you someone to you someone to you. I wanna be somebody to someone. From wikipedia, the free encyclopedia i wanna be somebody is the first single from heavy metal band w.a.s.p.
I Wanna Be Somebody To Someone Lyrics 17.7M Views Discover Short Videos Related To I Wanna Be Somebody To Someone Lyrics On Tiktok.
I'll make the starlight circle the room. Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall. Llaurengibson(@llaurengibson), cortney gibson (@cortneycgibson), llaurengibson(@llaurengibson), katiie.siigns(@katiie.siigns), savanah moss(@savanahmosss).
Browse For I Just Wanna Be Somebody To Someone Song Lyrics By Entered Search Phrase.
Oh, you just got to be. Y si sientes que cae la noche. I wanna be the one you're calling.
′Cause I Believe That You Could Lead The Way.
The kingdom come, the rise, the fall. About press copyright contact us creators advertise developers terms privacy policy & safety how youtube works test new features press copyright contact us creators. Dive and disappear without a trace i just wanna be someone well, doesn't everyone?